Completion of this form is not a guarantee that you will be able to reserve a bunny.
Please read below to better understand how the system works.
Our Reservation Day Approach:
Numerous people have shown interest in reserving bunnies so I have tried to make it as fair as possible. Please read through an overview of the process below so you know what to expect on our Reservation Day. It would be also helpful to have a PayPal or a Venmo account set up before you attempt to reserve a bunny on Reservation Day.
An Overview of the Reservation Day Process:
1. Review the pictures of the bunnies once I post the pictures on this page. Decide which bunnies you might be interested in adopting. Make a list of your top 5 choices. Exclude any bunny that is already listed as "Reserved for ___" or "Pending Reservation for ___" from your list of top 5. **Hit refresh often to see any updates to the list of available bunnies. I will do my best to update the website as quickly as I can.
2. Jot down the identification codes found next to the description of each bunny. (ex. #2TL918)
3. Click on the link for the Google Reservation form. (Note: the link will NOT work until noon on January 16th).
ON THE GOOGLE RESERVATION FORM: 4. Enter your email address, name, and telephone number. Indicate how many bunnies you wish to adopt and the sex preference if you plan to adopt more than one.
5. Select the ID codes for your top five choices and then submit the form. *Listing 5 choices is not mandatory but it will increase your chances that at least one of the five bunnies are still available.
6. The Form will be time-stamped once you press submit. This data will be used to determine the order of people requesting each bunny. Once I have determined the FIRST person to show interest in each bunny, I will update the website to say "Pending Reservation for (the name of the FIRST person)" AND I will contact that person via email.
IF YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO REQUEST A SPECIFIC BUNNY: 7. You will receive an email between 12:30 and 1:00 (possibly a bit sooner if I can) informing you that you can now complete your reservation by submitting your 50% non-refundable deposit via PayPal or Venmo. The directions will be included in the email. Please submit your deposit within a half hour after receiving the email to complete your deposit.
Please do not attempt to submit a deposit unless you have received an email asking you to do so.
8. Once the 50% deposit has been received, the website will be changed to "Reserved for ___" and the bunny is no longer available to anyone else. If the deposit is not received within the 30 minute window of receiving the confirmation email, then I will contact the SECOND person that showed interest in that particular bunny.
Although the bunnies will be reserved on Jan 16th, they will not leave until they are 8 weeks old. Each bunny's "Ready to Go" date is posted with its picture.
All bunnies have been reserved.
Bunnies that have been reserved have been moved to the "Already Reserved" page.