THE RESERVATION DAY PROCESS: Numerous people have shown interest in reserving bunnies so I have tried to make it as fair as possible.
Please watch the video below or read below to better understand how the system works. *Note: The video states that you can select 5 choices. I have since updated the system to accept 10 choices! (Now I just need to update the video.)
An Overview of the Reservation Day Process:
1. Review the pictures of the bunnies once I post the pictures on this page. Decide which bunnies you might be interested in adopting. Make a list of your top 10 choices. Exclude any bunny that is already listed as "Reserved for ___" or "Pending Reservation for ___" from your list of top 10.
2. Jot down the identification codes found next to the description of each bunny. (ex. #2TL918)
3. Click on the link for the Google Reservation form. (Note: the link will NOT work until the posted time on Reservation Day AND it will be closed shortly after each bunny has been requested by someone).
ON THE GOOGLE RESERVATION FORM: 4. Enter your email address, name, and telephone number. Indicate how many bunnies you wish to adopt and the sex preference if you plan to adopt more than one.
5. Select the ID codes for your top five choices and then submit the form. *Listing 10 choices is not mandatory but it will increase your chances that at least one of the ten bunnies are still available.
6. The Form will be time-stamped once you press submit. This data will be used to determine the order of people requesting each bunny.
IF YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO REQUEST A SPECIFIC BUNNY: 7. You will receive an email about a half hour after the form opens (possibly a bit sooner if I can) informing you that one of your five choices was available. You will be asked to complete your reservation by submitting your 50% non-refundable deposit via PayPal or Venmo. The directions and addresses will be included in the email. Please submit your deposit within a half hour after receiving the email to complete your deposit.
Please do not attempt to submit a deposit unless you have received an email asking you to do so.
8. Once the 50% deposit has been received, the website will be changed to "Reserved for ___" and the bunny is no longer available to anyone else. If the deposit is not received within the 30 minute window of receiving the confirmation email, then I will contact the SECOND person that showed interest in that particular bunny.
IF NONE OF THE BUNNIES YOU REQUESTED WERE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME YOUR FORM WAS SUBMITTED: You will receive an email about a half hour after the form opens (possibly a bit sooner if I can) informing you that all of the bunnies that you requested were already reserved by someone before you submitted your form. Please do not be discouraged by this. Often times people will back out or not send the deposit in time. If this happens, I will contact the next person in line for each bunny.
Email: (this is the preferred form of communication) Shari@huntingtonhoppers.com
Phone: Call 203-258-0618 to SPEAK with Tony Text 203-610-1364 to TEXT with Shari